Paid Social Account Manager
Honchō are looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to join our growing social team.
Based in our idyllic countryside HQ in Hertfordshire you’ll get the chance to work alongside our team of Paid Media experts and exciting brands in tech, retail and automotive.
The ideal candiate will have at least 2 years of paid social experience, in working with ecommerce or automotive brands, in an agency or inhouse capacity.
As Paid Social Account Manager you will have responsibility for auditing, planning, optimising, and executing our clients Paid Social activity in line with the client channel strategy to meet agreed KPI’s and targets. Ensuring best practice is implemented across all accounts.
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard and within deadlines
- Always adhere to a professional level of conduct
- Work with clients to improve both the Paid Social service itself and its alignment with client’s core business
- Assisting in new business opportunities and pitching
- Lead both internal and client paid social meetings when required
- Assist in both weekly, monthly reporting and competitor analysis
- Be able to immerse themselves in clients’ accounts and identify, trends, opportunities or issues in order to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for time keeping and ensuring all work is recorded on our project management system
- Produce paid media and content plans to brief
- Help build paid social campaigns from the ground up from media plan
- Perform daily optimisations to client campaigns to help drive performance and meet agreed KPIs
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Highly organised and motivated
- Highly proficient in Facebook business manager & Google analytics
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting campaign tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel and/or Google sheet skills
- Proficient in Keynote/PowerPoint and Data studio
- Experience producing weekly reports and QBRs
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience managing and running campaigns Facebook, Instagram TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Platform Certifications (FB Blueprint, Twitter Flight school)
- Experience using third-party paid social tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience using google SA360/Campaign Manager for attribution
Personality traits suited to this role:
- Strategic thinker
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Polite & Approachable
- Unlimited Holiday
- Personal development plan and training opportunities
- Work for well known brands
- Regular team and social events
- Never work your birthday or Christmas eve again
- 2 days paid leave to support a charity of your choice
- Great offers and discounts through Perkbox
- Free Honcho Clothing and merchandise
- Work at our idyllic offices with on-site swimming pool and tennis court
Founded in 2008 by Chris Ailey, Honchō are a specialist Search and Social Marketing agency based just outside Hertford in Hertfordshire.
Currently a team of 30+ specialists we operate from a converted barn and stables in an idyllic countryside setting. We have worked with a number of global brands including eBay, Gumtree, WWE, Mothercare, Renault and New Era to name just a few.