Honchō are looking for an PPC Analyst to join our growing team. Based in our idyllic countryside HQ in Hertfordshire you’ll be responsible for supporting and working alongside our existing Paid Search team on some of our client accounts and to constantly improve our service and performance.
Reporting into PPC account manager, this role involves supporting the team to deliver Paid Search recommendations for a portfolio of clients and contributing to the strategy and planned activity for specific accounts.
We are looking for someone with an analytical mind-set and the ability to ensure a timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers, but also contribute to the team’s internal KPIs and working with the relevant teams to improve or create new ways of working making processes more efficient.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical Paid Search knowledge, a superb eye for detail and a love for Digital Media, written and verbal communication skills – both internally and externally.
- Implementation of Paid Search campaigns across Google & Bing search and shopping activity.
- Assistance & application of typical day-to-day PPC tasks relating to clients’ PPC KPIs; ad copy creation, bid optimisation, performance analysis and landing page tests across new and existing campaigns.
- Ensuring campaign budgets are met and not exceeded, unless instructed otherwise.
- Delivery of client reports on a weekly basis with a high standard of commentary and insights.
- Assist with the development of seasonal strategy formation and implement best practice optimisation across relevant clients.
- Build & maintain strong client relationships through regular communication.
- Performing keyword research to identify search volumes and opportunities in line with business objectives and KPIs.
- Supporting Account Manager & Head of Department by providing stats and account history for presentations, both internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Paid Search
- Technical knowledge of Google & Bing Ads
- Up to date Paid Search certifications
- Passionate about Digital Media
- Highly analytical
- Strong attention to detail
- Unlimited Holiday
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- Regular social events
- Work in our redeveloped, converted barn and Stables
- On-site swimming pool and tennis court