CAREERS – SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager
Reports To: SEO Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid Role
Honchō are looking for an experienced SEO specialist to join as a senior member of our team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about SEO and able to take the strategic lead on key client accounts for a fast growing and well established agency.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical SEO knowledge, a superb eye for detail and a love for SEO. They’ll ideally have experience in managing ongoing SEO strategies in addition to short-term projects such as website migrations.
As an SEO Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the accounts of some of our most valuable clients and expected to provide forward thinking SEO strategies that encompasses technical, on-site and content.
The SEO department sits within the Organic Performance arm of the agency and is supported by dedicated content, digital PR and data and insights. We pride ourselves on high quality, forward thinking and successful strategies that help scale our clients overall digital performance.
The successful candidate will be confident in providing technical SEO recommendations and implementing strategies that use an integrated approach to complement other digital channels; maximising the use of data to inform decisions provided by our dedicated data and insights team.
In addition to being responsible for the implementation and development of SEO strategy within your client portfolio you will also be a strong communicator that is able to lead conversations on weekly reporting calls alongside supporting our client services team to produce monthly reviews and quarterly business reviews and utilising and developing the skills of more junior staff within the SEO department.
- Ability to develop and execute SEO strategies
- Strong Technical and on-site SEO knowledge
- Able to effectively manage junior members of the team
- Develop research-led and innovative SEO strategies
- Someone capable of delivering an excellent quality of work whilst meeting deadlines and adhering to strategic briefs within budget and on brand.
- Maintain the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships.
- Be a key point of knowledge on SEO within the company, constantly keeping up to date on new trends/systems and methods, reporting back to colleagues where necessary.
- Ensure proper tracking mechanisms are implemented to ensure campaign “success metrics” are appropriately measured
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in SEO
- Strong SEO knowledge
- HTML and CSS knowledge/understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised
- Experience across a number of clients or industries
What’s on offer
- Personal development plan and training opportunities
- Work for well known brands
- Regular team and social events
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Never work your birthday or Christmas eve again
- 2 days paid leave to support a charity of your choice
- Free Honcho Clothing and merchandise
- Work at our idyllic offices with on-site swimming pool and tennis court
Founded in 2008 by Chris Ailey, Honchō are a specialist Search and Social Marketing agency based just outside Hertford in Hertfordshire.
Currently a team of 30+ specialists we operate from a converted barn and stables in an idyllic countryside setting. We have worked with a number of global brands including eBay, Gumtree, WWE, Mothercare, Renault, ASUS and New Era.
For more information on our agency please visit www.honchosearch.com and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org