SHOPIFY SEO WHITEPAPER
Shopify adoption has gone through the roof in recent months. But, for one reason or another, the platform seems to have failed to win the hearts and minds of the SEO community. We have been watching the trends carefully and felt the need to bring the problems and practical solutions together in one place.
To achieve this, we have partnered with Quickfire Digital, a digital evolution agency that specialises in the development of Shopify sites.
In this report, we investigate some of the supposed drawbacks of the Shopify platform from an SEO and Paid Media perspective, and offer real, actionable solutions to some of these issues.
What’s covered in This White Paper?
- Why is Shopify so popular?
- Who is using Shopify?
- How is Shopify different from other e-commerce platforms?
- Is Shopify suitable for SEO?
- SEO considerations for Shopify (indexability, crawling, sites peed, mobile etc.)
- The difference between Shopify and Shopify Plus
- How to choose a theme?
- The future of Shopify
Disclaimer: By submitting your information you give your consent for your information to be used for marketing purposes by Honchō and Quickfire Digital. Your information will not be shared with any other third parties.